- Food and drinks are not allowed in the lab. Chewing gum, eating, drinking, smoking, littering are prohibited inside the computer laboratory.
- Be prepared to show your College ID card if requested. You can be asked to leave the lab if you cannot provide this ID.
- No one is allowed to alter or delete configuration settings of any computer laboratory equipment. Tampering, deleting or modifying CMOS/BIOS settings, IP Configuration, system parameters, or system files stored in the hard disk are strictly prohibited.
- Chairs should always be pushed back in close to the desks.
- Ensure that no trash is left behind.
- Turn-off computer units and arrange the computer peripherals (mouse, keyboard and headset) after use.
- Treat the equipment as if it were your own; be nice to it.
- Use your common sense.