Annual Fees and Funds
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION TO BACHELOR’S DEGREE and PG Courses
- Every student must pay dues on the dates notified from time to time.
- Failure to pay dues on due date will entail a fine of Rs.1/- per day.
- In case of non-payment of dues on time, the name will be struck off from the college rolls at the end of the month.
- Registration fee will not be charged from a student migrating from another college if he /she is already registered with HPU.
- On migration from other institutions, funds for the entire session and tuition fee from the time of joining the college shall be charged.
The student with special needs with more than 40% disability will not be charged any fees and funds as per the direction of Govt. Himachal Pradesh.
PAYMENT DEPOSIT METHODS :
The students of BA/BSc/BCom 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year, PG Courses, BCA, BBA, PGDCA, & B.Voc. will deposit their fee online as directed in admission website www.admission.gchamirpur.in
Instructions for depositing fee through online process are also available on the admission website of the college www.admission.gchamirpur.in
DETAILS OF FEES AND FUNDS (IN RUPEES)
FOR UG/PG CLASSES FOR THE SESSION 2023-24
|NSCBM Govt. College, Hamirpur (H.P)|
|Fee structure FOR THE SESSION 2023-24|
|H.O.A/c||Fee & Funds||P.A./P.M.|
|Govt. Funds||Admission fee (Annual)||Rs. 25/-|
|Re-admission fee (1st Time)||Rs. 100/-|
|Re-admission fee (2nd Time)||Rs. 200/-|
|Late admission fee (per day)||Rs. 10/-|
|Tution fee (P.M.) Bonafied HP Girl students are exempted (For B.Voc.students Rs.500/-per Semester)||Rs. 50/-|
|University Funds||Registration fee (Annual)[including form cost]||As decided by HPU|
|Registration fee (Annual) for other than HP board students (including form cost)||As decided by HPU|
|Continuation fee (Annual)||Rs. 10/-|
|Sports fee (Annual)||Rs. 15/-|
|Youth Welfare fee (Annual)||Rs. 15/-|
|Holiday home fee (Annual)||Rs. 1/-|
|HP University Development fund (Once at the time of admission to the respective degree course )vide letter no/file no.5-25/2013- HPU(Acad ) 11th July,2016||Rs. 250/-|
|HP University Development fund (Once at the time of admission to the respective degree course) for IRDP/BPL||Rs. 100/-|
|Migration fee||As decided by HPU|
|Examination fee||As decided by HPU from time to time|
|4. PG Cources|
|5. BCA, BBA, PGDCA & B. Voc.|
|College Dues||Library Security (Refundable)||Rs. 100/-|
|Computer & Internet facility fund (Annual)||Rs. 20/-|
|Identity Card (Annual)||Rs. 10/-|
|Duplicate identity card (Annual)||Rs. 20/-|
|NCC fund (Annual)||Rs. 10/-|
|House/Mid term Exam Fund (Annual)||Rs. 40/-|
|College Magazine fund (Annual)||Rs. 50/-|
|Student aid fund (Annual)||Rs. 2/-|
|Health Fund (Annual)||Rs. 6/-|
|Campus development, beautification & upkeep fund (Annual)||Rs. 10/-|
|Furniture Repair fund (Annual)||Rs. 10/-|
|Book Replacement Fund (Annual)||Rs. 25/-|
|Cultural activities fund (Annual)||Rs. 20/-|
|Rover & Rangers fund (Per month)||Rs. 5/-|
|Sports fund (Per month)||Rs. 20/-|
|Amalgamated fund (Per month)||Rs. 25/-|
|Building fund (Per month)||Rs. 10/-|
|PTA fund (Per Semester)||Rs. 250/-|
|Practical Charges||Physics Practical (P.M.)||Rs. 20/-|
|Chemistry Practical (P.M.)||Rs. 20/-|
|Botany Practical (P.M.)||Rs. 20/-|
|Zoology Practical (P.M.)||Rs. 20/-|
|Geography Practical (P.M.)||Rs. 15/-|
|Music Practical (P.M.)||Rs. 15/-|
|Physical Education Practical (P.M.)||Rs. 15/-|
|Commerce Practical fee (P.M.) for 1st & 2nd Year||Rs. 15/-|
|Computer Science Practical fee (P.M.)||Rs. 20/-|
|B.Voc. Skill component Practical-1 (P.M.)||Rs. 20/-|
|B.Voc. Skill component Practical-II (P.M.)||Rs. 20/-|
|B. Voc. Assessment-cum-certification fee (Per Level) In 1st year one time for category 1 and twice in 1st year for category 2&3. Once in 2nd year & Once in 3rd year.||Rs. 1200/-|
|Absence & Other Fine||Absence fine (Per Period)||Rs. 1/-|
|Absence fine (Per Practical)||Rs. 3/-|
|Absence fine from house test (Per Paper)||Rs. 10/-|
|Late return of library books (Per day)||Rs. 1/-|
|Note: The above fees and funds are subject to change as per HPU/HP Government instruction.|
FEES AND FUNDS ONCE PAID SHALL NOT BE REFUNDED IN ANY CASE.
- The above fees and funds are subject to change as per HPU/HP Government Instructions.
- Rs. 100/- will be charged extra from students migrating from other colleges on account of library Security.
- Fine, if any, from the student, will be collected at the end of the session.
- Candidate has to apply for the refund of security within the period of six months after the completion of his/her course failing which the security will be forfeited.