- To develop qualities of Character, Courage, Comradeship, Discipline, Leadership, Secular Outlook, Spirit of Adventure and the ideals of Selfless Service amongst the Youth of the Country.
- To Create a Human Resource of Organized, Trained and Motivated Youth, to Provide Leadership in all Walks of life and be Always Available for the Service of the Nation.
- To Provide a Suitable Environment to Motivate the Youth to Take Up a Career in the Armed Forces.
National Cadet Corps(NCC)
National Cadet Corps is a Tri-Services Organisation comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in grooming the youth – ‘The Leaders of Tomorrow’ – into disciplined and patriotic citizens. The genesis of the NCC can be traced back to the First World War when the Britishers created the University Corps as the second line of defense and to have a large pool of trained youth available for employment into the Armed Forces.
After independence the present day NCC under the Ministry of Defence came into existence on 16 Apr 1948 through NCC act XXXI, 1948. NCC was formally inaugurated on 15 Jul 1948 as soon as the schools and colleges reopened after summer vacation. The Girls Division of the NCC was started in Jul 1949. In 1950 Air Wing was added on 01 Apr with one Air squadron each at Bombay and Kolkata. The Naval Wing of the NCC was raised in Jul 1952, thus completing the true representation of all services in the Corps. Presently, NCC has approximately 13 Lakhs Cadets under its fold.
Based on the aims of the NCC, the Organisation has laid down Training Syllabi for the cadets. The syllabi for the Junior Division Cadets covers a period of two years and for Senior Division it is three years. Except for minor variations, the syllabus is similar for both Boy and Girl cadets. The training schedules planned for the cadets ensure that the benefit of the organisation reaches the maximum number of cadets. Centrally Organized Camps.
NCC At present the college has two wings of NCC, one for boys and one for girls. There are 76 seats for boys and 70 seats for girls. The students obtaining a ‘C’ CERTIFICATE in NCC are directly called for interview (without written test) and are given a weightage of 2% marks while seeking admission to HP University courses.
- EK BHARAT SRESTH BHARAT 2023
- CM VISIT at NSCBM GOVT COLLEGE HAMIRPUR
- ANNUAL TRAINING CAMP (ATC-216) Held on 13 June 2023- 22 June 2023
- ANNUAL TRAINING CAMP (ATC-128) Held at Career Point University June-July 2023
- All INDIA TREKKING CAMP AMARKANTAK 2023
- ALL INDIA THAL SAINIK CAMP 2023
- WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY CELEBRATION